Those who watched the story #MyBodyJourney over the years I probably understand why nutrition is a very important topic for me, and for those who don't know what I'm talking about I leave them the picture below and invite them to read the articles in this section.
I have chosen the hard way to lose weight and many ask me why given that there are so many alternatives. Maybe I did it out of fear, maybe I thought that was how I would be punished, or maybe that's how I made sure I learned my lessons and I would really change my lifestyle with a healthier one. In fact, I think I felt a little bit of everything.
My relationship with food has changed a lot in recent years and fortunately for the better. But this is a long process from which you constantly learn. An important step in the #MyBodyJourney process was the course of Nutritionist Technician which I followed not to become a nutritionist and teach others to eat healthy (although I can do that), but to learn and apply all this knowledge to myself. And I can honestly say that I do not regret for a second the choice I made. On the contrary, food education seems to me to be extremely important and I believe that it should be started in school. And I think that parents would also like such a course.
So, here are just a few reasons why I think such a course is needed:
- You learn how the human body works and what its needs are.
- You learn to feed your body and not just eat. It is very important to know that food is a fuel and not a purpose.
- It totally changes your relationship with food. For example, I had an addictive relationship, even though I didn't like to admit it.
- You can lose weight (or gain weight - depending on the case) in a healthy way, making some changes that can be sustained in the long run.
- You will make informed food choices and you will know how to juggle cravings, you will learn to better organize your meals according to your lifestyle and you will know what the real needs of your body are according to your cravings.
And now to give you some even better reasons to sign up for the Nutritionist Technician course organized by Fitness Education School starting on December 15, 2018, exactly the one I made:
- You will have a new job if you want it because this is a ministry accredited course.
- Readers of my blog benefit from a discount of 300 lei from the cost of the course, so you will pay only 1700 lei instead of 2000 lei (payable in 4 installments).
- The course is taught by a doctor specializing in diabetes, nutrition and metabolic diseases who provides not only his knowledge but also the experience gained in over 10 years of career.
- It is the only course that offers you a series of great bonuses worth 600 lei: manual, notebook, pen, bag, supplements, DVD with 200 exercises, 6 months access to a private nutrition platform, marketing and nutrition brochures and many other surprises.
- It is a course that is held on weekends, so you do not have to agree to work in order to participate.
More details about the course and registration can be found on the website Fitness Education School, and in order to benefit from the special discount, all you have to do is say on the phone that you have found out about the course on my blog and that you want the discount.