If you haven't visited the mall lately, you may not be aware that stock sales are now taking place at the end of the season, and winter clothes have the lowest prices. Kanal D news reporters gave me a budget of 300 lei and challenged me to build two complete outfits within this budget. And I managed to build the two outfits below.
The first outfit is a monochrome one, this being one of the outfits of the next season. The colors suit people with light hair, as I am.
The second outfit fits better chromatically for people with darker hair, and I would recommend the skirt to ladies taller than me (I am 1.6m).
If you want to take advantage of discounts and fill your wardrobe with pieces you really need, I have some tips for you:
- Go shopping on a set budget and try not to exceed it.
- Allow yourself enough time and arm yourself with a lot of patience to rummage through the clothes bothered by the large flow of buyers during this period.
- A list of items that are missing from your wardrobe or need to be replaced can help you not to buy unnecessary things. Examples of essential pieces: simple white cotton t-shirt, smart casual shirt for the office, navy blue jeans without fringes or tears, the classic simple black dress, comfortable stiletto shoes, etc.
- Buy whole outfits so that you don't have to worry about what to wear or risk not matching anything in your wardrobe.
- Invest in parts you can't normally afford at a full price.
- Always try on clothes because you may have clad surprises. For example, the navy velvet skirt in the picture is size 34 and yet it fits me. I bought it on the spot even though I'm 40-42.
I invite you to watch in full here the material I filmed for Kanal D news in the Reserved store from AFI Cotroceni.