One of the most awaited moments of the year has arrived, and shopping and fashion enthusiasts are very excited that during this period they can enrich their wardrobes with less money than usual.
In order not to make unnecessary expenses under the imposition of the moment and the reduced price, I want some tips that will help you to be very satisfied with your purchases at the end of the day, but also proud of you that you did not spend all the allocated budget.
- You have to consider 2 things before you go shopping: the discount period is the right time to satisfy your whims, but you have to keep in mind that it is also the best opportunity to invest in basic pieces for your wardrobe.
- Always leave home with a set budget that you should not exceed.
- Make a list of what kind of products you need, with the products you want and leave room for any products you will fall in love with on the spot.
- In the case of clothes, now is the time to satisfy yourself fad far too expensive usually, but also to do smart investments long-lasting such as in a thick coat in a neutral color (black, brown, gray) that you will be able to wear for several years in a row, simple shirts made of quality material that can be worn at the office and at meetings For business, fabric pants / skirts, cardigans and cashmere sweaters, a new pair of discounted jeans is always welcome.
- Be careful with the material of things. Whether it's clothing, footwear or accessories, make a long-term investment that you won't regret.
- When it comes to accessories, don't buy just because it's very cheap. Try to buy exactly those parts that you would have bought if they had a full price.
- Because cosmetic stores also have discounts, try not to lose your temper in front of discounted luxury products and buy them only if it was love at first sight or if you do not have a similar product at home. Think that you can allocate the budget to another product that you want more, such as a perfume or a bag.
- I recommend that you first do a tour of the stores without buying anything and then do a small casting between the products you want to fit your budget.
If you liked the article don't forget to tell me this through a comment, like or share, if you still have questions you can also use the comment box or email address firstname.lastname@example.org and if you didn't like it, I'll wait for you to tell me why
Don't forget to sign up for Giveaway:
Subscribe to the Newsletter (find the subscription box in the right column)
Follow me on:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/IoanaDumitracheBlog
Twitter - https://twitter.com/IoanaDumitrache
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/ioanadumitrache/
And don't forget 15% discount code “BFF01” to the products CHI, label.m, Bruno Vassari and Pevonia Botanica on the site http://luxbeauty.ro/