Personal Data Protection Policies
IDU WONDERFASHION SRL headquartered in Constantin Titel Petrescu Street no. 3 Bl C22 Ap 61, Bucharest. Sector 6, registered at the Trade Register under no. J40 / 3052/2021, CUI 43774528, bank account RO26INGB0000999911249242, opened at ING Bank Dr Taberei, as operator of the site www.ioanadumitrache.ro/shop ensures the confidentiality of personal data collected and processed in its activity.
I. Categories of personal data that can be processed:
The personal data we process may include:
- Identification data: name, surname, nationality, sex, date of birth position;
- Contact information: home / residence address, business address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address;
- Information communicated voluntarily by you depending on the activity you carry out (eg: instructions given, payments made, requests);
- Other personal data, if they prove relevant to the contractual relations between us, such as the bank account.
The information collected may include, in addition to personal data, information such as: browser type, pages visited or content examined, time of use of a particular item and / or sections of the Sites you have access to, including information searched by users, time and access data, as well as other statistics.
In the event that we collect for the proper conduct of our collaboration, certain special categories of personal data, namely the personal numerical code ("CNP"), the series and number of the identity card, respectively the passport number, these special categories of data will be collected:
a) processing is necessary for the conclusion or execution of the contract concluded between you and IDU WONDERFASHION SRL;
b) in cases where there is a legal obligation to process these categories of data;
c) the processing is mandatory in order to defend a legitimate right in the courts.
d) in other situations, based on the prior express consent given by you.
II. How your personal data is collected
The collection of personal data about you may take place through this site, as follows:
- If you request in your personal name or for the company you represent a product or service from IDU WONDERFASHION SRL;
- If you request in your personal name or for the company you represent offers / information / clarifications from IDU WONDERFASHION SRL;
- If you provide or offer to provide on your own behalf or on behalf of the company you represent services for IDU WONDERFASHION SRL;
- If IDU WONDERFASHION SRL intends / requests to purchase a product or service from you or from the company you represent;
- If you communicate to us or the company you represent voluntarily communicate to us, for any reason, your personal data.
At the same time, we may collect personal data about you from a third party in certain circumstances.
III. The foundations of personal data processing
- The processing is necessary in order to conclude and execute the order / contract to which you are a party in your personal name or on behalf of the company you represent;
- Processing is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- The processing is carried out with your prior and explicit consent;
The processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests of IDU WONDERFASHION SRL or of a third party, except in cases where your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over these interests;
- Processing is necessary to perform a task that serves a public interest.
In cases where the applicable legal provisions require your prior and explicit consent for the processing of certain categories of data, we will process such data only on the basis of your prior and explicit consent.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In order to withdraw your consent for any processing on which you have previously consented, you can contact us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a notification to the above-mentioned registered office.
If you withdraw your consent, IDU WONDERFASHION SRL will no longer process your data and will take the appropriate measures to delete any records with your personal data. However, if the processing is strictly necessary in order to carry out the activity employed by IDU WONDERFASHION SRL, and the processing could be based on other legal grounds provided by the legislation in force, IDU WONDERFASHION SRL will proceed with the respective processing and will inform you in this sense.
IV. The purpose of personal data processing
- Concluding sales - purchase contracts, providing services with you in your personal name or for the company you represent.
- Providing products or services ordered / contracted to you in your personal name or for the company you represent;
- Validation, shipping, invoicing and preparation of payment documents for orders / services to you in your personal name or for the company you represent;
- Resolving cancellations or problems of any kind related to the order / contract, the services / products ordered by you in your personal name or for the company you represent;
- Settlement of any disputes before the courts (common law or arbitration), recovery of debts;
- Communicating with you through means of communication such as mail, courier service, telephone, fax, e-mail;
- Data processing as an obligation imposed by law (eg keeping records);
- Maintaining at an appropriate level the contractual relationship with you in your personal name or for the company you represent;
- For any purpose related to / auxiliary to any of the above or any other purpose for which your personal data has been provided to us.
V. Sharing personal data
If you are our customer / supplier we may disclose personal data to:
a) the outsourced services of the company, which ensure the good development of our activity;
b) public institutions, according to the obligations provided by the legislation in force;
c) lawyers, bailiffs, notaries public in case the sharing is imposed for the defense of our legitimate rights;
d) any third party to whom we assign / renew any rights or obligations;
e) the postal and courier services we collaborate with.
IDU WONDERFASHION SRL will maintain control over your personal data and will take protection measures, according to the applicable law, to ensure the integrity and security of your personal data at the request of the respective service providers.
Otherwise, we will be able to disclose personal data only if you give us permission, when we are required by law or requests of judicial or official bodies to do so.
VI. Personal data you provide to us about other individuals
If you provide us with personal data about another individual, you must ensure that you have the right to disclose such personal data to us and that, without further action, we may collect, use and disclose those personal data. personal data.
In particular, you must ensure that the individual concerned is aware of issues such as: our identity, how he or she can contact us, the purposes for which we collect, our practices for disclosing personal data; the rights of the natural person with regard to personal data and the right to lodge complaints regarding the management of personal data.
ARE YOU COMING. Security of personal data processed
Our company implements technical and organizational measures to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal data in accordance with our internal procedures regarding the storage, disclosure and access to personal data. Personal data can be stored on our technological systems of personal data and / or in printed format, in spaces specially arranged at the level of each department or depending on the specifics of each activity.
VIII. Transfer of personal data abroad
Normally, our company does not transfer personal data to other countries, but if it has to resort to such a transfer, we will ensure that these international transfers are made subject to appropriate or appropriate safeguards in accordance with the General Regulation. on Data Protection (EU) 2016/679 or other applicable laws.
IX. Duration of personal data retention
Personal data will be kept both during the course of our contractual relations and subsequently, in accordance with our internal policies and legal obligations incumbent on us.
If the data is not collected in the context of a contract, this data will be kept for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose of collecting the intended data.
If data that is no longer needed is identified, it will be anonymized or deleted.
Data for which there is a legal basis will be archived, in compliance with data security guarantees.
X. The rights you have with regard to the processing of your personal data
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the following rights:
1. The right of access to personal data - you can obtain information regarding the processing of your personal data and a copy of this personal data; your access to the processed data may be exercised only to the extent that the rights and freedoms of others are not infringed;
2. The right to rectification of personal data - if you consider that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request the appropriate modification of this personal data;
3. The right to the deletion of personal data ("the right to be forgotten)" - you can request the deletion of your personal data, to the extent required by applicable law;
However, data will not be deleted when processing is required to:
- exercising the right to free expression and information;
- compliance with a legal obligation which provides for processing under Union or national law applicable to the company or for the performance of a task performed in the public interest;
- to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
In addition, when we have made public in any context the data whose deletion is requested and request the deletion of data from any recipients, we will take reasonable steps to inform the recipients of the data about such a request.
4. Right to restrict processing - you may request that the processing of your personal data be strictly limited to the processing with which you agree and / or strictly to the processing necessary to establish, exercise or defend a right in court or to protect the rights of another natural or legal persons or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State;
The restriction applies when:
- challenge the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data;
- the processing is illegal, and you object to the deletion of personal data, requesting instead to restrict their use;
- our company no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing, but you request them for us to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- you have objected to the processing, according to the legal provisions governing the right to oppose, for the period of time in which it is verified whether our legitimate rights prevail over yours.
5. Right of opposition - you may oppose, for reasons related to the particular situation in which you find yourself, the processing pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 lit. e) and f) of Regulation no. 679/2016, as well as, in the case of data processing for direct marketing purposes, in the latter case, without the need for motivation and justification.
In this situation, we will no longer be able to process personal data, unless we demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over your interests, rights and freedoms or that the purpose of the processing is to establish, exercise or defending a right in court.
6. Right of notification to addressees regarding the rectification, deletion or restriction of personal data: the addressee to whom your personal data have been disclosed will be informed of any rectification or deletion thereof and of any restriction of retrieval performed.
7. Right to data portability - you have the right to request that the personal data you have provided to us be returned to you or, if possible, transferred to a third party operator if the data has been processed or based on your consent, and the processing of personal data was performed by automatic means. This right may be exercised only to the extent that the processing of the data provided has been carried out exclusively by automatic means and only where the extraction of such data is feasible in terms of the technical capabilities used by the Operator.
8. The right not to be subject to automated decisions, including the creation of profiles that produce legal effects or significantly affect you - you have the right not to have your personal data processed in the context of automated decisions.
Data processing for automated decision making is allowed when:
- it is necessary for fulfilling the object of activity of the company and / or concluding or executing a contract between you and IDU WONDERFASHION SRL;
- is authorized by Union or national law applicable to IDU WONDERFASHION SRL and which also provides for appropriate measures to protect your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; or
- you have given your explicit consent to such processing.
If you wish to exercise the rights listed above, please send a letter to the registered office address mentioned above or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
In accordance with the applicable regulation, in situations where you find that your rights regarding the processing of personal data have been violated, in addition to the above rights, you have the right to file a complaint with the National Data Processing Supervisory Authority. with Personal Character based in Bucharest, Bd. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28-30, Sector 1.
XI. Your information about security breaches
Our company will notify security breaches whose notification is mandatory (likely to pose a risk to the rights and freedoms of data subjects) to the supervisory authority for the processing of personal data.
In cases where the notification of the authority is mandatory, it will be made "without delay", in principle no later than 72 hours from the date on which the operator became aware of the breach.
When preparing the notification, the operator will seek to protect the confidentiality of the information provided by you, meaning that they will provide the authority with details about the categories and number of persons affected, without compromising the confidentiality of the data received.
In the event of a security breach, we will inform you in order to be able to adopt protection measures, in principle no later than 72 hours from the date on which we became aware of the existence of the breach.
Your information will only be provided if the security incident is likely to pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms. The information will be made through a communication addressed through an appropriate means of communication (e-mail, SMS, etc.).
As an exception, only in the situation where direct contact involves a disproportionate effort, public information may be made.
We guarantee that you will be informed of any new developments related to the incident and of the measures we will take in connection with it, in consultation with you to limit the consequences of the incident and to prevent its recurrence.
XII. Ways of contact. Final provisions
You can contact us with any questions or requests via an email sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a letter sent to the registered office address indicated above.