I read this nice TAG at Camelutza when I was coming back from vacation and I really liked it so I took it. I hope you like my answers, and if you have any other questions, know that I am waiting for them in the comments box.
1. When did you start blogging and why?
I started in January 2011 on another blog for the simple reason that I felt I had something useful to tell and because I wanted my voice to be heard online. I did not know that I would end up opening this blog and that it would become a community. That was one of the nice surprises!
2. How many people in your circle of friends know you have a blog?
I think all. At first I hid the fact that I have a beauty blog, but now it is the engine in everything I do and I like to be proud of it.
3. What kind of posts do you like to read?
I really like tips & tricks, shopping posts or new releases. I like to be up to date with everything that is new and as a beauty blogger I think it is part of the job description. I also like holiday articles or interviews with special people. It is absolutely fascinating to know personalities through the eyes of a blogger.
4. Show a blog you recently discovered.
5. What posts are you most proud of?
There are some posts that I am very proud of and that I really want to mention because I worked quite a lot on the documentation and writing part:
6. What advice do you have for future bloggers?
- Be serious
- Write correctly in the language they choose to use
- Post constantly
- Focus on a few goals and not run after several things at once
- Don't expect fast results
- Be honest with readers