I. THE OWNER OF THE IDU WONDERFASHION SRL SITE (also called IDU WONDERFASHION), a Romanian legal entity organized in accordance with Romanian legislation as well as with European Union legislation and operating on the retail market offering premium products, headquartered in Constantin Titel Petrescu Street nr 3 Bl C22 Ap 61, Bucharest. Sector 6, registered at the Trade Register under no. J40 / 3052/2021, CUI 43774528, bank account RO26INGB0000999911249242, opened at ING Bank Dr Taberei.
IDU WONDERFASHION is present online, offering you products exclusively delivered in Romania but also internationally.
Through the Site, its owner, as a seller, ensures the presentation of the offer to users and the sale of goods and / or services to customers who access the Site.
The following terms are defined as follows:
Site - Domains www.ioanadumitrache.ro/shop and their subdomains.
Content includes: • all information on the Site that can be viewed or accessed using electronic equipment; • the contents of any e-mail sent to Users or Customers by IDU WONDERFASHION by electronic means and / or any other available means of communication; • any information communicated by any means by an employee of IDU WONDERFASHION to the User or the Client, according to the contact data, specified or not by him; • information related to the products, services and / or tariffs practiced by IDU WONDERFASHION in a certain period; • information and images related to the products, services and / or tariffs practiced by a third party with which IDU WONDERFASHIONare concluded Partnership Contracts, in a certain period; • data and images related to IDU WONDERFASHION, or other data thereof.
User - any natural person who accesses the Site in order to inform and consult the offer of its owner, regardless of whether or not he places an Order for the purchase of products / services; A user can place an order even without being registered on the site, but in this case he will not be able to consult the order history and will not be able to access the loyalty programs initiated by IDU WONDERFASHION, will not be able to acquire or access loyalty points and will not be able to benefit from exclusive promotions intended under certain conditions, exclusively for members.
Registered User - A natural / legal person who has or obtains access to the Content, through any means of communication provided by IDU WONDERFASHION (electronic, telephone, etc.) or based on an existing user agreement between IDU WONDERFASHION and it and which requires the creation and use of an Account.
Customer - any person who accesses the Site and places an Order in order to purchase products / services in his own name or as a representative of a legal entity;
Buyer - The Client (natural or legal person) who has concluded a Contract with the owner of the Site according to the definition given to the contract in the following;
Account - the section of the Site consisting of an e-mail address and a password that allows the Buyer to send the Order; set of information requested by IDU WONDERFASHION that allow a user to access sections of the Site through which access to the Service is made. A Registered User may have only one Account. It is forbidden to share an Account between several Members / Clients.
Campaign - the action of exhibiting for commercial purposes, exclusively electronically and only through the Site, a finite number of products with a limited and predefined stock, for a limited period of time established by IDU WONDERFASHION
Service - The e-commerce service carried out exclusively on the sections of the site available to users, by giving customers the opportunity to contract products and / or services using electronic means, including other means of distance communication (telephone).
Products, goods and services - any product, good or service to be provided by the Seller (IDU WONDERFASHION) to the Buyer as a result of the concluded Contract;
Order - the request sent in electronic format by which the buyer expresses his intention to purchase goods or services presented in the offer www.ioanadumitrache.ro/shop;
Order Confirmation - is an automatic e-mail received by the Customer who placed an order on the Site, and which contains the details of the order placed regarding the characteristics of the product (s) ordered and the price paid by the Customer depending on how payment of his choice. Confirmation of acceptance of the Order represents from a legal point of view, the moment of concluding the Contract between IDU WONDERFASHION and the Client;
Distance Agreement - A contract concluded between IDU WONDERFASHION and the Customer without the simultaneous physical presence of the two parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication, up to and including when the Contract is concluded, and which is subject to information requirements of the Client by IDU WONDERFASHION, before the effects of the concluded Contract;
Newsletter / Alert - means of periodic information, exclusively electronic, respectively electronic mail (e-mail, SMS), regarding the products, services and / or promotions carried out by IDU WONDERFASHION in a certain period;
Transaction - collection or refund of an amount resulting from the sale of a product / provision of a Service by IDU WONDERFASHION to the Customer, including by using the services of the card processor approved by IDU WONDERFASHION, regardless of the delivery method chosen.
Document - the provisions of this set of rules called Terms and Conditions. IDU WONDERFASHION reserves the right to restrict or exclude Customer's access to the Service, and / or some of the accepted payment methods, as well as to delete or restrict its Account, within the limits of the law, if it considers that based on the conduct or of the activity on the Site, the access and the existence of the Registered User's or Client's Account could harm or harm in any way IDU WONDERFASHION or its Customers. Any action to restrict or exclude a registered User or Client will be carried out in compliance with the provisions of these terms. In the event that IDU WONDERFASHION finds irregularities and / or violations of any kind of these provisions, which lead to prejudice or disruption in any way of its activity, IDU WONDERFASHION reserves the right to cancel, limit, restrict, suspend the access of the registered User or Customer to Content or Service, with notification to User or Customer.
2.1. This Document establishes the terms and conditions of use of the Site / Content / Service by the User, Registered User or Customer.
2.2. Accessing, visiting and viewing the Content / Service implies the users' adherence to these terms and conditions unless the respective Content has distinctly formulated conditions of use.
2.3. Access to the Service is made exclusively by accessing the publicly available Site www.ioanadumitrache.ro/shop.
2.4. By using the Site / Content / Service, the User, the Registered User or the Customer is responsible for the consequences arising from its use. Also, the registered User or the Client is liable for any material, intellectual, electronic or any other damage caused to the Site, Content, Service, IDU WONDERFASHION or any third party with which IDU WONDERFASHION has concluded a valid Contract, in accordance with applicable law.
2.5. . If the User, the registered User or the Customer no longer agrees and / or revokes his / her acceptance of this Document:
• 2.5.1. It waives: access to the Site / Content / Service, other services or products offered by IDU WONDERFASHION through the Site, receiving newsletters / alerts and / or communications from IDU WONDERFASHION of any kind (email, phone call, SMS, etc.) );
• 2.5.2. IDU WONDERFASHION will limit access to all information relating to the Registered User or Customer in its database and without any subsequent obligation of any party to the other.
2.6. The registered User / Customer may at any time reconsider his decision to agree and / or accept the Document, in the form available at that time.
2.7. In order to exercise the right provided in art. 2.5, the registered User / Client may contact IDU WONDERFASHION or may use the links in the Content accessed on the Site www.ioanadumitrache.ro/shop intended for this purpose.
2.8. Only individuals who are at least 18 years old and legal entities who have gone through the corresponding registration stages and who have not been suspended or removed by IDU WONDERFASHION, regardless of the reason for suspension or removal, can register and place orders on the site. The possibility to order online is available only to persons domiciled in Romania or who expressly indicate to IDU WONDERFASHION a delivery address on the Romanian territory of the ordered products. By becoming a Registered User, IDU WONDERFASHION will consider that the person meets the above conditions.
3.1. The content, as defined in the preamble, including but not limited to logos, stylized representations, commercial symbols, still images, dynamic images, text and / or multimedia content presented on the Site, are the exclusive property of IDU WONDERFASHION or its administrator. , being reserved all rights obtained for this purpose directly or indirectly (through licenses for use and / or publication).
3.2. The User, the registered User or the Customer is not permitted to copy, distribute, publish, transfer to third parties, modify and / or otherwise alter, use, link to, expose, include any Content in any Context other than the original intended by www.ioanadumitrache .ro / shop, the inclusion of any Content outside the Site www.ioanadumitrache.ro/shop, the removal of the signs that represent the copyright of IDU WONDERFASHION on the Content as well as the participation in the transfer, sale, distribution of materials made by reproducing, modifying or displaying the Content , in the absence of the express agreement of IDU WONDERFASHION or its administrator.
3.3. The Content to which the User, the Registered User or the Customer has or obtains access by any means, is subject to the provisions of this Document, if the Content is not accompanied by a specific and valid user agreement concluded between IDU WONDERFASHION and it which may derogate in whole or in part from the provisions of this Document.
3.4. The Registered User or Customer may copy, transfer and / or use Content only for personal or non-commercial purposes, as well as in relation to IDU WONDERFASHION, only if they do not conflict with the provisions of the Document and the relevant legislation and only with the prior written consent of IDU WONDERFASHION.
3.5. If IDU WONDERFASHION grants the User, the Registered User, the Customer or another interested third party the right to use in the form described in a separate user agreement, certain Content, to which they have or can access following this agreement, the right of use extends only to that Content or sections defined in the agreement, for the duration of its existence or these Content or sections on the Site or for the period defined in the agreement and within the limits of the agreement, if any. The existence of a user agreement expressly concluded by IDU WONDERFASHION with a third party, a User, Registered User or Customer does not constitute a Contractual commitment on the part of IDU WONDERFASHION for that third party, Registered User / Customer who obtains access to the Content or certain sections of The Site, in the sense that IDU WONDERFASHION has the right to modify, update or complete in any way and at any time the Content of the Site or its sections, during or after the expiration of the user agreement.
3.6. The content of any kind transmitted to the User, the registered User or the Client, by any means of communication (electronic, telephone, etc.) or acquired by him through accessing, visiting and / or viewing does not constitute a Contractual obligation on the part of IDU WONDERFASHION and / or an employee of IDU WONDERFASHION who mediated the transfer of the Content, if the transfer exists, to that Content.
3.7. Any use of the Site Content for purposes other than those expressly permitted by this Document or the accompanying use agreement, if any, is prohibited. Violation of this section gives IDU WONDERFASHION the right to take legal action against the unauthorized use of the Website Content, in order to repair any material and image damage caused by IDU WONDERFASHION.
3.8. Your posting on the Site does not constitute a waiver of IDU WONDERFASHION from any right over or in connection with the Site. Except as expressly granted in this Document, you do not acquire any right, title or interest in or in connection with the Site.
3.9. All software programs used on this Site, its Content and development as well as the software in its entirety are protected by copyright laws. Any other use, including reproduction, modification, distribution, republishing, transmission, display or execution of the Content of this Site is not permitted without the prior written consent of IDU WONDERFASHION and / or its administrator.
3.10. Unless otherwise stated, the Site, including all of its Content such as design, text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, and other aspects of the Site and Content, respectively, are protected by copyright laws. copyright and other intellectual property laws in force and is the property of IDU WONDERFASHION and its legal administrator.
3.11. The Content may be modified at any time by IDU WONDERFASHION, the images, design, text, graphics, logos, audio clips as well as other aspects related to the Site and the Content, respectively, as a presentation suggestion.
4.1. IDU WONDERFASHION publishes on the Site the updated identification and contact data, for the information of the Users, of the registered users, of the Customers or of the buyers.
4.2. By using the contact form or the Service present on the Site, the User, Registered User or Customer allows IDU WONDERFASHION to contact him by any available and mutually agreed means, exclusively for the stated commercial purpose and to achieve this purpose, including accessing electronic means, respectively e-mail (e-mail, SMS).
4.3. The partial or complete completion of the contact form and its submission does not represent a commitment on the part of IDU WONDERFASHION to contact the User, the Registered User or the Customer, but only a possibility for IDU WONDERFASHION.
4.4. Accessing the Site, using the information presented within it, visiting the pages or sending e-mails or notifications to IDU WONDERFASHION is done electronically, by telephone or through any other means of communication available to the User, the Registered User or the Customer. Thus, IDU WONDERFASHION will obtain the prior consent of the registered User or Customer to receive information and / or notifications from IDU WONDERFASHION electronically and / or by telephone, including communications by e-mail, SMS or advertisements on the Site.
4.5. IDU WONDERFASHION reserves the right not to respond to requests of any kind, which are not related to the products / services present on the Site or to a Contract concluded with a registered User or Customer, received by any means of communication (electronic, telephone call, SMS etc).
Newsletter and Alerts
5.1. When you create an Account on the Site or access the services or products of IDU WONDERFASHION, we request your prior consent regarding the receipt of newsletters and / or alerts from IDU WONDERFASHION, sent by e-mail (e-mail, SMS) and / or phone. The option regarding the agreement issued by the Client or the registered User is freely expressed, can be modified or withdrawn at any time, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5.3.
5.3. Your waiver of newsletters and / or alerts may be expressed at any time by:
• 5.3.1. the use of the specially designed link within the Content of any newsletters and / or alerts received or by calling the telephone number +40753 333 377;
• 5.3.2. using the options available in the Client Account, to change the acceptance for receiving newsletters and / or alerts;
• 5.3.3. Contacting IDU WONDERFASHION, using the tools available on the Site in the "Customer Relations" section, without any subsequent obligation of one party to the other.
5.4. Waiver of receipt of newsletters and / or alerts does not imply waiver of general acceptance of the provisions of this Document.
5.5. IDU WONDERFASHION reserves the right to select the Registered User or the Customer who has previously agreed to receive newsletters and / or alerts, as well as the right to justifiably remove from its database any registered User or Customer, without any commitment subsequently from IDU WONDERFASHION. In this case, the Registered User or Customer may contact the Customer Relations Department of IDU WONDERFASHION to receive the necessary justifications in connection with any decision and / or action taken within the meaning of this article or will receive information on the measures taken by IDU WONDERFASHION .
5.6. IDU WONDERFASHION will not include in newsletters and / or alerts sent to the registered User or Customer, any other advertising material in the form of Content that refers to any third party that is not a partner of IDU WONDERFASHION, at the time of sending the newsletters and / or alerts.
Order registration, confirmation and processing
6.1. The products in the offer of the online store www.ioanadumitrache.ro/shop can be sold only on the basis of an Order and with the fulfillment of all the conditions and formalities imposed by the regulations in force regarding the taxation of fiscal marking cases where applicable. The order will be processed according to the provisions below.
CAREFUL!!! An unconfirmed order does not require a reservation of the products.
Orders are processed and honored in the chronological order in which they were recorded. By launching an Order through the online store www.ioanadumitrache.ro/shop, the buyer agrees with the form of communication through which the seller carries out its operations (electronically).
6.2. An Order placed on the Site includes: - the goods / services found in the offer of the online store www.ioanadumitrache.ro/shop; - clear information on invoicing, delivery and other special information; - Buyer's specifications.
The launch of an Order does not imply the confirmation of the Order and the Contract.
Price, payment and stock of products
7.1. The prices and stock of the products are updated by the online store as we receive information from suppliers. The prices in the Orders are valid until the date of the change in the purchase prices communicated by the suppliers.
7.2. If prices or other product details have been displayed incorrectly, including because they were entered incorrectly in the database, the buyer acknowledges the seller's right to cancel the Orders (requests for unconfirmed products) containing these products and to notify customers as soon as possible about the error.
7.3. The prices are displayed in RON currency as well as the price reductions, and the reference currency for the calculation, payment and invoicing of the ordered products will be the local currency RON.
7.4. In the event of placing an order using a card in Euro or another international currency, the bank issuing your card may convert the amount paid for the products purchased on the Site into RON, with the possibility for your bank to charge a foreign exchange fee. Thus, you have the obligation to inform yourself about the existence of such a commission before placing an order on the Site. IDU WONDERFASHION is not responsible for the lack of information of its users about the fees charged by the bank. For clarification, in the case of online payments, IDU WONDERFASHION is not / cannot be held responsible for any other additional costs incurred by the Customer, including but not limited to currency conversion fees applied by the issuing bank of his card, if which its issuance currency differs from RON. The Client is solely responsible for this action.
7.5. The invoicing of the purchased products is done exclusively in RON. If the payment is made by bank card, IDU WONDERFASHION will debit the Customer's Current Account with the amounts representing the equivalent value of the ordered products, after sending the order confirmation to the latter.
7.6. All visual information used to describe the products and / or services available on the Site (static / dynamic images / multimedia presentations, etc.) does not represent a contractual obligation on the part of IDU WONDERFASHION, these being used exclusively as a presentation.
8.1. Online order
• 8.1.1. The customer can place orders for products sold at a given time, exclusively on the Site, by adding the desired product / products to the shopping cart, and will complete the order by making payment through one of the payment methods expressly indicated. Once added to the shopping cart, a product is available for purchase as long as there is stock available for it. Adding a product to the shopping cart without completing the order does not entail its automatic reservation.
• 8.1.2. By completing the order, the Customer agrees that all data provided by him, necessary for the purchase process, are correct, complete and true on the date of placing the order, referred to in this Document and the order issued.
• 8.1.3. By completing the order, the Customer agrees that IDU WONDERFASHION may contact him, by any means available / agreed by IDU WONDERFASHION and provided in this Document, in any situation where it is necessary to Contact the Customer.
• 8.1.4. IDU WONDERFASHION may unilaterally terminate the order placed by the Customer, following a prior notification to the Customer, without any subsequent obligation of any party to the other or without any party being able to claim damages from the other in the following cases: a. Non-acceptance of to the issuing bank of the Client's card, of the Transaction, in case of online payment; b. invalidation of the Transaction by the card processor approved by IDU WONDERFASHION, in case of online payment; c. the data provided by the Client on the Site are incomplete or incorrect; d. the Client's activity on the Site may and / or cause damages of any nature, or harm in any way IDU WONDERFASHION and / or its partners; e. performing more than two consecutive failed delivery attempts.
• 8.1.5. Only the individual customer can cancel an order, and can withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date of receipt of the ordered products according to art. 9 of GEO no. 34 of 2014 on consumer rights within the Contracts concluded with professionals, as well as for amending and supplementing some normative acts.
• 8.1.6. Careful! In the case of products ordered and customized at the customer's request, the customer does not have the right of return, respectively by the right of withdrawal from the contract, exception regulated by the provisions of art. 16 of GEO no. 34/2014. At the same time, the customer does not benefit from the return of the advance of 10-50% paid when placing such an order, if he cancels this order.
• 8.1.7. If the natural person Client, within the legal term, formulates a withdrawal request from the Contract, for an order made with payment by bank card and in which the bank issuing the Client's card transferred the amounts paid to the IDU WONDERFASHION Account, the amount paid will be returned by IDU WONDERFASHION no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which the latter became aware of this fact, using the same payment methods as those used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless the Customer was agree to another method of payment, expressly indicated in writing by him (except for cash refund). As a result of a withdrawal from the Distance Agreement, the Client will not be responsible for the payment of commissions following the reimbursement, these being fully borne by IDU WONDERFASHION.
• 8.1.8. If a product ordered by the Customer, making a bank card payment in advance cannot be delivered by IDU WONDERFASHION, the latter will inform the Customer of this fact and will return to his Account the value of the products, within the term provided in art. 8.1.7, calculated from the date on which IDU WONDERFASHION became aware of this fact or from the date on which the Client expressly expressed his intention to withdraw from the Contract (see Return Policy).
• 8.1.9. The customer has the right to cancel or modify the content of an order paid with the card within a maximum of 24 hours from its placement. In this regard, the Customer will send in writing to the IDU WONDERFASHION team the request to cancel or modify the order. • 8.1.10. If the Customer has made a change in the order and the value of his new order is less than the value of the products / services initially ordered, IDU WONDERFASHION will return to the Customer Account the amount representing the difference between the value of the initial order and the new order, in maximum 14 calendar days from the date on which IDU WONDERFASHION became aware of this fact.
• 8.1.11. IDU WONDERFASHION does not assume responsibility for compensating the Customer for direct and / or indirect damages caused by the delay in the delivery of the products.
• 8.1.12. If a Customer modifies his personal data, using the forms available on the Site, all ongoing orders existing at that time, keep their data defined / accepted by the Customer after the time of the change, taking into account for delivery and contact, new data modified accordingly.
• 8.1.13. Phone orders are not accepted.
9. Delivery of ordered products
• 9.1. IDU WONDERFASHION will include in the package sent to the Customer, depending on the typical of each product, all the necessary Documents attesting the purchase of the products / services by the Customer. Additionally, IDU WONDERFASHION may include in the package advertising materials to promote its own products or campaigns (or those of third parties) as well as gifts intended for the loyalty of IDU WONDERFASHION Customers.
• 9.2. IDU WONDERFASHION will inform the Customer about the completion status of his order.
• 9.3. The delivery to the Customer of the purchased products / services is made through a express courier company. The express courier company processes the personal data of the IDU WONDERFASHION Client, exclusively for the provision of transport services for the products purchased by them on the Company's Website and only in compliance with this IDU WONDERFASHION Terms and Conditions Document. Also, the potential third partners of the express courier company, mandated to perform the transport services, which process personal data of IDU WONDERFASHION Customers, are required to comply exactly with the terms and conditions of the law on the security of personal data processing and of this IDU WONDERFASHION Terms and Conditions Document. In this regard, the express courier company may contact IDU WONDERFASHION Customers by any means of communication (e-mail, telephone, SMS) within the limits and for the purpose provided in this article.
• 9.4. Deliveries will be made within a maximum of 7 working days from Order Confirmation by IDU WONDERFASHION, but the delivery time may be extended in certain isolated situations (for example: unfavorable weather conditions, legal holidays, unforeseen technical problems, etc.). As far as possible, we will notify you if we encounter one of the above situations as soon as it has been communicated to us by the courier company.
• 9.5. In the event of exceeding the indicated delivery time, IDU WONDERFASHION will inform the Customer by e-mail and may agree with it the extension of the delivery time by a period that will not exceed the delivery time initially provided. If, during the new period agreed by mutual agreement, the product will be unavailable for delivery, the Customer may request the termination of the Distance Contract. The customer has a period of 3 working days from the date of issuing the information notification to express his option regarding the ordered product. Failure of IDU WONDERFASHION to receive a response from the Customer within the specified period will be considered a tacit acceptance of the Customer for the extension of the delivery period. In all cases where the Customer expresses his option in writing to terminate the Contract, if the product has already been paid by him, IDU WONDERFASHION will return the amounts paid within a maximum of 14 calendar days.
• 9.6. All products sold on www.ioanadumitrache.ro/shop are sold and delivered exclusively in Romania, but also internationally.
• 9.7. Delivery costs are borne by the customer.
To view the IDU WONDERFASHION Return Policy, access this link.
11.1. The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Contract, respectively to return a Good or to give up a Service, within 14 calendar days, without invoking any reason and without incurring costs other than delivery. Thus, according to GEO no. 34/2014, the period of returning a Good or giving up a Service expires within 14 days from:
• the day on which the Buyer takes physical possession of the last Good - if the Buyer orders by a single order multiple products that will be delivered separately
• the day on which the Buyer takes physical possession of the last Good or the last piece - in case of delivery of a product consisting of several lots or pieces
11.2. If the Buyer decides to withdraw from the Contract, he will be able to submit a request to IDU WONDERFASHION.
11.3. If the Buyer requests the withdrawal from the Contract within the legal term of withdrawal from the contract, he must also return any gifts that accompanied the product. If the Order is paid, the Seller will refund the amount within a maximum of 14 (fourteen) days from the date of informing the Seller by the Buyer of his decision to withdraw from the Contract. The amount will be returned by refund to the account from which the payment was made or to the bank account indicated by the customer, if the payment was not made by bank card.
11.4. Reimbursement of the amount due to the customer will be ordered only after receiving the goods sold from the customer, to allow their evaluation.
11.5. The following are exempted from the right of withdrawal from the Contract:
a. the provision or access to a service, after the granting of access or the service, if the execution started with the prior express consent of the Buyer;
b. the supply of Goods made according to the specifications presented by the Buyer or clearly customized (orders for which a non-refundable advance of 10-50% is charged);
c. consumable products that have been unsealed and used.
11.6. If the sold products are products configured to order according to the customer's request, at the customer's request (Registered User), they do not benefit from the right of return, respectively the right of withdrawal from the contract, exception regulated by the provisions of art. 16 of GEO no. 34/2014.
11.7. For the products configured according to the client's request, an advance of 10-50% from the value of the products is charged, these being executed to order according to the client's requests. The advance thus paid is not refunded in case of cancellation of the order by the customer.
11.8. In case of return, the products will be returned in the original packaging with all accessories, with the labels intact, the documents that accompanied them and a copy of the Purchase Invoice. Returning a product without its packaging or without packaging or product accessories will reduce the value of the products.
11.9. The return of products that show physical changes, stains, visible damage or have been worn, etc. are not accepted.
11.11. If a consumer exercises his right of withdrawal after using the goods this request will be rejected.
11.14. Any change in the condition of the products or damage to their original packaging that makes it impossible to sell the product as new leads to the revocation of the right of return.
12.1. IDU WONDERFASHION does not request from the User, the registered User or the Customer by any means of communication (e-mail / telephone / SMS, etc.) information regarding confidential data, bank cards or personal passwords.
12.2. The User / Customer / Registered User assumes full responsibility for the disclosure to any third party of his confidential data.
12.3. IDU WONDERFASHION disclaims any responsibility if the User / Customer / Registered User is harmed in any way by a third party who claims to be a representative of IDU WONDERFASHION or to represent the interests of IDU WONDERFASHION.
12.4. The User / Customer / Registered User will inform IDU WONDERFASHION of such attempts, using the contact details.
12.5. IDU WONDERFASHION does not promote SPAM. Any registered User / Client who has explicitly provided his e-mail address on the Site may opt to deactivate the Client Account related to this e-mail address, provided that the conditions mentioned in these Terms are met.
12.6. Communications made by IDU WONDERFASHION by electronic means of distance communication (ie e-mail) contain the complete and compliant identification data of the sender or links to them, at the date of transmission of the Content.
12.7. Attempts to defraud the Site / Content and / or IDU WONDERFASHION will be considered fraudulent, the latter reserving the right to notify the competent bodies of the person or persons who attempted to do the following:
• 12.7.1. accessing the data of a registered User / Client by using an account or by any other method;
• 12.7.2. alteration or modification of the Content of the Site or of any correspondence sent in any way by IDU WONDERFASHION to the registered User / Client;
• 12.7.3. disrupting the performance of the server (s) running the Site;
• 12.7.4. accessing or disclosing any third party who does not have the necessary legal authority to the Content posted by any means by IDU WONDERFASHION to the registered User / Customer when he is not the legitimate recipient of the Content.
Limits of liability
13.1. IDU WONDERFASHION cannot be held responsible in any way to any registered User / Customer who uses the Site or the Content, other than within the limits of the articles that constitute the Terms and Conditions.
13.2. If a Registered User / Customer considers that Content posted by any means by IDU WONDERFASHION infringes copyright or any other rights, he may contact IDU WONDERFASHION for details, according to the contact details, so that the latter can make an informed decision.
13.3. IDU WONDERFASHION does not guarantee the User access to the Site or the Service, in the absence of registration by the latter by going through the registration steps on the Site, and does not give him the right to download or modify partially and / or completely the Content, to reproduce in whole or in part the Content, to copy, or exploit any Content in any other way, or to transfer to any third party any Content to which it has and / or has gained access, under an agreement of use, without the prior written consent to IDU WONDERFASHION.
13.4. IDU WONDERFASHION is not responsible for the Content, quality or nature of other Sites that are reached through links in the Content, regardless of the nature of these links. For those Sites, the responsibility lies entirely with their owners.
13.5. IDU WONDERFASHION is exonerated from liability for the use of the Site and / or the Content transmitted to the User, the registered User or the Client, by any means (electronic, telephone, etc.), through the Site, e-mail or an IDU employee. WONDERFASHION, when such use of the Content may or may cause harm of any kind to the User, the Registered User or the Customer and / or any third party involved in this transfer of the Content.
13.6. IDU WONDERFASHION does not offer any direct or indirect guarantees such as:
• 13.6.1. The product will be according to the users' requirements;
• 13.6.2. The products / services obtained free of charge or for a fee through the Service will correspond to the requirements or expectations of the Customer.
13.7. Within the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, the operators, administrators and / or owners of the Site are in no way responsible for their relationships or consequences resulting from, but not limited to purchases, special offers, promotions, promotions, or any other type of relationship. / connection / transaction / collaboration etc. which may occur between the Customer or the registered User and any of those who promote themselves directly or indirectly through the Site.
13.8. The promotional materials (including but not limited to Campaign banners), used to present each campaign on the Company's Website and / or Facebook page, are exclusively for brand promotion, without the use of banners being construed as being an obligation assumed by IDU WONDERFASHION to actually hold in stock for trade purposes, the products that appear or may appear within them. Thus, only the products presented on the Site, having indicated the sale price and their characteristics serve the commercial purposes of the company being thus available for sale.
Force majeure and fortuitous event
14.1. Unless expressly provided otherwise, none of the parts of a concluded Contract, which is still in progress, shall be liable for the failure to perform on time and / or properly, in whole or in part, any of its obligations. is incumbent on the Contract if the breach of that obligation was caused by an event of force majeure or fortuitous event.
14.2. The Party or the legal representative of the Party invoking the above-mentioned event shall notify the other, immediately and fully, of its occurrence and shall take any measures available to it to limit the consequences of that event.
14.3. The party or legal representative of the party invoking the above-mentioned event shall be exempted from this obligation only if the event prevents them from carrying it out.
14.4. If within 15 days from the date of its occurrence, the respective event does not cease, each party shall have the right to notify the other party of the full termination of this Agreement without any of them being able to claim damages from the other.
14.5. The party invoking the event of force majeure or fortuitous event must prove the impossibility of fulfilling the obligations within 30 days from the date of the event.
15.1. By using / visiting / viewing / etc the Site and / or any Content sent by IDU WONDERFASHION to the User, Registered User or Customer by accessing and / or sending by any means (electronic, telephone, etc.), he agrees at least with the provisions of the “Terms and Conditions”.
15.2. Any dispute with respect to these Terms and Conditions that may arise between the User, Registered User or Customer and IDU WONDERFASHION will be settled amicably, the parties making all necessary arrangements in this regard.
15.3. Any dispute, of any kind, that may arise between the User, Registered User or Customer and IDU WONDERFASHION or its partners, will be resolved amicably. If this is not possible, the conflict will be resolved by the competent court in Bucharest.
16.1. If any of the above clauses is declared void or invalid, for any reason, this clause will not affect the validity of the other clauses.
16.2. IDU WONDERFASHION reserves the right to make any changes to these provisions, as well as any changes to the Site / its structure / Service as well as any Content without prior notice to the registered User or Customer.
16.3. Within the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, IDU WONDERFASHION will not be held responsible for any errors on the Site for any reason, including changes, settings, etc. which are not made by the Site Administrator.
16.4. IDU WONDERFASHION reserves the right to insert advertising banners of any nature and / or links on any page of the Site, in compliance with the legislation in force.
16.5. This Document has been drafted and will be interpreted in accordance with Romanian law.
Last modified: July 2021 - IDU WONDERFASHION