Because the friend in need knows himself, I thought I'd get you out of the eternal dilemma What do I wear to the Christmas / New Year's party? and I prepared you three glam all black outfits that suit any type of silhouette + a festive make-up that will bring color and shine to your look.
And because you feel the greatest joy when you give, rest assured that you will have enough money left for your loved ones' gifts because every outfit I propose is budget friendly and very easy to buy from any Carrefour store.
TEX party collection is a glam that inspires you to create a lot of modern party outfits. If you don't believe me, I invite you to watch online catalog, but also to visit the store where the offer is much richer.
I chose two black velvet dresses with different cuts. Both cuts are easy to wear and fit harmoniously on any type of silhouette. And if you prefer pants, I suggest the cigarette cut that is very stylish and comfortable.
And because a all black outfit gives you the freedom to wear any type of makeup, below we have created a festive look that you can make yourself at home very easily. Here are the main steps:
- The contour of the face for sculpting features
- Use an iridescent lightening powder that will bring festive glow to your skin
- Eye lengthening with easy-to-fade shadows
- Apply a bright eyeshadow on the entire mobile eyelid to draw attention to the look
- Eye contour with black eyeliner for a mysterious and stylish look
- Red lipstick because it is the right color for this season, but also because it accentuates sensuality and femininity.
Which of the three outfits do you like the most?
Photo: The Bucharest's
Video: Digital Mammoth