Yves Rocher is one of my favorite brands, and you certainly knew that because for many years the products can be found among the virtual pages of my blog. At first I was attracted to the aromas of personal care and hygiene products. Then I discovered the floral and fruity perfumes, to finally have a close relationship with makeup products.
Like any relationship, things evolve and change. So I also became a simple consumer who ordered his favorite products by mail to a customer in the store. Then I collaborated with the Yves Rocher brand as a blogger, and now I even feel like a friend of the house.
Let me tell you what are the first reasons that come to mind when I prefer to buy Yves Rocher products:
- Products with flavors to my liking and a very diverse assortment (coffee shower gel - forever my favorite)
- Pleasant textures that take care of the skin the way I want it
- Affordable prices
- Plant cosmetics which means studying how plants manage to grow, adapt to survive in different conditions and regenerate, and then this technology is introduced into products.
- Formulas with ingredients of vegetable origin that come from sustainable crops.
- Respect for nature by reducing the amount of plastic in packaging and using recycled one.
- Concern for job creation.
- Tree planting that is done constantly (so far the Yves Rocher Foundation has planted over 85 million trees worldwide, of which 300,000 in Romania).
- The open relationship they have with customers.
If you haven't tried any Yves Rocher products so far, I'm sure I convinced you or at least aroused your interest. Nor could you choose a better time: this year the Yves Rocher brand celebrates 60 years since its establishment.
In 1959 Yves Rocher (botanist and great lover of nature) began to create skin care products using the benefits of plants from his garden in the town of La Gacilly (Brittany region, France). Soon, due to the very good results of his products, he began to receive letters in which the ladies described the skin problems they were facing, and he created personalized products for them that he sent by mail. And so the first delivery channel was born, the one by mail, which is still maintained today.
Just three years after the brand was founded, Yves Rocher became the mayor of La Gacilly, a position he held for 46 years. I felt the need to give you this information because in 2017 I had the opportunity to visit this beautiful town that remained imprinted in my mind like a story. It is simply the most beautiful place I have ever visited and I really want to come back.
I was telling you that it is a great opportunity to try Yves Rocher products if you haven't already, because I also have a nice recommendation for you: limited edition 60th anniversary products which I discovered during the event that celebrated this important moment. I especially recommend it La Gacilly limited edition 60th anniversary set which contains three cult products whose main ingredients are three of the emblematic plants: Arnica, Blueberries and Chamomile.
Also, during the anniversary event that took place at Iris Florist (I didn't even see a more suitable place to celebrate the love for beauty and nature than among the beautiful plants from Iris), I had the opportunity to meet her on Christine Delfaut, Yves Rocher International Communication Director. Not only was it a real honor to listen to his stories, but it was really emotional the joyful and fulfilling way he talked about his job. And honestly, I have not met a person who works for Yves Rocher (regardless of his position) and is not happy with the environment and activities in which he is involved.